The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in or check out:
- First night deposit due at time of booking (does not apply to special offers/promos).
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Three-day cancellation notice is required for a full refund (Does not apply to special offers/promos).
- Groups reserving three or more rooms must cancel at least 30 days prior to their stay to receive a refund.
*Special offers and promotions are non-refundable. Payment is due in full at time of booking.
*A cancellation fee of $25 may apply for canceled reservations.
*If you leave before your scheduled departure date, an early departure fee of $50 per day will be charged.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Extra-person charges may apply; there are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians using existing bedding.
- Room rates are based on two occupants per room. Additional guests will be charged at a rate of $25 per day per guest.
- Cancellation after the three-day requirement will result in forfeiture of full amount paid (does not apply to special offers/promotions).
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- A credit card is required at check-in for incidental charges.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking. If a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to your account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request for a fee of $25 per day.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years old with government identification.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary. It is first come, first served. Space is limited, so parking on site is not a guarantee.
- Pool hours: Saturday–Thursday from 9 a.m.–9 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. There’s no lifeguard on duty. Don’t leave children unattended.
Pet Policy (view full policy here):
- Dogs accepted. There’s a dog fee of $35 per night per animal up to 15 lbs.
- Maximum number of dogs per room is two.
- Pets in the room must be crated at all times. If there’s evidence of the pet not being crated in the room, there will be a $250 cleaning fee.
- Pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be accompanied by owners and under control at all times. Pets may not be left alone in a room or automobile.
- All pets and service animals must be declared during check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
*A limited number of pet-friendly rooms are available. Please call ahead for availability. Pet-friendly rooms are located on the first floor.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel. Select rooms are ADA accessible; please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Handicapped parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- ADA pool lift
The above list may not be comprehensive.