Revel in Once-in-a-Lifetime-Activities on Moloka’i
Ten miles wide and 38 miles long, Moloka’i is 88 miles of dramatic coastline, offering endless places to get away from it all. There are no traffic lights, high-rise buildings or shopping malls. Some say, “There’s nothing to do on Moloka’i.” The truth is, there’s so much nothing to do here, you’ll likely not get to it all—but you’ll love trying:
- Beaches — there are dozens on the Friendly Isle. Discover your favorite.
- Nature conservatories and protected rain forests
- Whale watching
- World’s highest sea cliffs & waterfalls
- Fishing, diving and snorkeling
- Halawa Valley—Hawaii’s oldest settlement
- Hiking, biking and climbing
- Kayaking, canoeing and paddleboarding
- Outrigger canoe racing
- Discover why Hula is a way of life
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
Book Direct, Personalize Your Experience
Whether this is your first trip to Moloka’i or your tenth, our friendly, local staff can help you create a personalized itinerary that leaves you with lifelong memories.